This week’s five links are all connected by a philosophical thread. As I approach my next birthday (a milestone in my mind), I’ve been thinking about my life up until now, and the next steps I need to take to get to where I want to be:
- I’m sure there must be someone out there who doesn’t love Richard Branson, but it’s not me. I love how generous he seems to be about sharing his secrets to success and hoping I can glean a little wisdom.
- I wrote in several prior posts that I’m ready to move from dreaming to doing. These 30 tips on living life to the fullest provide ample inspiration (with a nod to my boy Seneca).
- Martha Beck on how to find your passion: “Finding it isn’t like bagging an expensive trinket; it’s like leaving comfortable, familiar terrain behind us and throwing ourselves into the sea.”
- Is doing what you love possible for everyone?
- And in my goal to become a better writer, I’m loving this list of 100 books to make me a better reader.