This week was really good. I got the swift kick in the pants I needed to make some changes in areas of my life I’d been neglecting. Coupled with some inspiration found in this week’s link round-up, I’m feeling energized for the immediate future.
- Success isn’t a destination; it’s a process. That was the most important takeaway from this piece on failure and starting over again by Emma over at A Beautiful Mess.
- For the first time in my adult life I’m living in a multi-unit apartment, so I’m definitely feeling the void of the communal space that is the front porch. Every home should have one, no matter how small.
- Moar exercise, please. That probably goes for you, too.
- Who’s hungry in America? This photography project will break your heart and teach you gratitude at the same time.
- The introvert vs. extravert dichotomy rages on, but I really enjoyed this piece on LinkedIn that posits these two groups are more alike than previously thought. Who knew?
Have a happy weekend!