A feel-good story, some honesty, a big belly laugh, and little bit of an escape. There’s no better way to end the week–behold, the Friday Five:
- After the Seahawks won the Super Bowl, ecstatic Seattleites destroyed historic landmarks during the ensuing melee and then crowdfunded the repairs. Yup, that’s #howSeattleriots. A heartwarming story that encapsulates why I love living in Seattle so much.
- Have you seen the Honest Slogans blog yet? It’s everything the marketing people know is the truth but are afraid to tell you.
- I still haven’t been able to view the latest Budweiser ad featuring a yellow lab puppy and a Clydesdale without crying. #shamespiral. N.B. The guy in the commercial is totes adorable.
- Oh BuzzFeed. I’m pretty sure I watched Jim Cantore of The Weather Channel knee this guy in the ‘nads like six times in a row.
- Explore the jungles of Belize with Greg Aiello of LiveWell Network’s Motion. Greg is hilarious, irreverent, and just the sort of guy you’d want to get outdoors with.