I’ve gotta say this week is ending on a high note. After an unexpectedly productive week at work, I closed out my Friday by chasing the sunset and letting my heart find some simple comfort in the cradle of nature. No better place to be. Without further ado, this week’s five:
- A surprisingly (natch) inspiring read from the TED Blog about learning to love that awkward moment of uncertainty in risk-taking and other thoughts on always keeping life interesting.
- Patrick Stewart won at the Internet today when he posted this photo demonstrating his love of all things football. But then again, when isn’t he winning? Love that man.
- As the weather gets warmer, photography will play an even larger role on the blog, and you can bet I’ll be adopting some of these 40 tips on photography into my ever-growing arsenal of knowledge.
- How did I not know about Lost in Austen before? I laughed, I sorta cried, and I fell in love with Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy all over again. Free to watch on Hulu.
- I live in Seattle and therefore cannot finish the week without a reference to the big game due to take place in a couple of days. The media-shy Seahawks’ running back Marshawn Lynch, explained to analyst Deion Sanders why he avoids doing interviews and his six-word response could easily become my new “less talk, more walk” mantra: “I’m just ’bout that action, boss.” We should all be ’bout that action, Marshawn.
Until next time. Let’s go ‘Hawks!