Thank goodness for the weekend and another fresh week ahead. Until then, a few favorites from the week that was:
- In “The Cult of Overwork,” The New Yorker‘s James Surowiecki discusses a shift in the Wall Street’s work climate. More work-life balance? I vote yes!
- As part of my goal to keep things moving forward this year, I found this Forbes read on self-limiting behaviors delightfully a propos. Time to move from dreaming to doing.
- Thank goodness it doesn’t really take 10,000 hours to achieve expertise. What will help get you there? Flexibility and mentorship. I really want to read this book.
- Food, far-off places, fun, and lots of lovely light. Love checking out Erin Kunkel’s photos. Definitely a case of the “grass is greener” but I kinda want her life.
- The ladies over at one of my favorite blogs are breaking down the trailer for Starz’s Outlander. This series is going to be EPIC.