I kinda sorta feel like I need a New Year’s do-over. Being back at the office after such a long break felt exhausting–by Thursday I really felt those long hours in my bones. My exercise and eat right plans went straight out of the window and I’m looking forward to the weekend, catching up on sleep and working on all of the goals I’d set for myself this month. Until next time, here are a few things that inspired me this week:
- The new Brooklyn Tweed Winter 14 Lookbook is here! Jared Flood and the team at BT never cease to amaze me with their ability to create beautiful knitted pieces with seductive shapes and textures.
- I love the rabbit hole that is the web. One site leads to an Instagram feed that’s inspiring me to switch up how I store my coffee beans. Mason jars? Yes, please!
- Learning the correct way to pronounce “Appalachian.”
- Highlight of the week: happy hour with a colleague and finding out we both follow the When You Work at a Non Profit Tumblr. P.S. It’s all true. ALL. OF. IT.
- A truly painless way to beat the clutter blues: set up an outbox. Definitely adding this into my housekeeping routine.